GALLERIES OF AISHWARYA RAI

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why is Aishwarya Rai angry?

Mumbai: Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai is angry now a day. According to the reports the actress is fed up with media.

aishwarya rai

She wants people to clarify these rumors with her spokespeople, so that they can know about the truth.

Aishwarya’s spokesperson says, “Aishwarya Rai is not just a star. She is also a daughter, a wife, a daughter-in-law and a symbol of true Indian tradition. She has always believed and practised values that govern our society.”

Aishwarya is reportedly angry at the recent quotes about her saying, “My career is more important to me than my family” and “If I want to remain in the film industry then I need to stay fit.”

The spokesperson says further, “Previously Aishwarya preferred to remain silent. Even when she was married off to a tree, she chose not to speak because she truly felt better sense would prevail.”

0 comments: