GALLERIES OF AISHWARYA RAI

Monday, May 3, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Says ‘Vanakkam’ With “Raavan”

Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya RaiWorld beauty Aishwarya Rai says that even though she is not fluent enough to have a conversation in Tamil, she has gained more confidence in the language thanks to the bi-lingual venture, ‘Raavan’ by Mani Ratnam. She said shecannot break into a conversation in the language, "But, with Raavan, Mani (director) has boosted my confidence in Tamil."

Ash has been working simultaneously on both the versions. She said, “It was scary. I felt I was giving my final exams. Sometimes there would be last minute changes and it was chaotic. So, Mani gave me the scenes on location itself. Besides, I had to learn the lines of my co-star too.”

Aishwarya also expressed her delight on having bagged the part. She said she was more than happy that she got the opportunity to play “Ragini”. Ash said, “Ragini is earthy, rooted, fiesty, fiery, vulnerable and emotional. She draws her strength from within.” She said that ‘Ragini’ is one who connects with everyone irrespective of who they are and where they belong. She said, “I felt completely related to the character as she stands out as a woman who is special.”

0 comments: