GALLERIES OF AISHWARYA RAI

Monday, May 3, 2010

I am lucky to got married into Bachchan family: Aishwarya Rai

Bachchan Family
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & FamilyMonday, May 03, 2010
MUMBAI:

Having got married to the Bachchans' family Aishwarya Rai
says, “When a girl comes into another family it is her responsibility to keep up to the family status. So yes! Like any other married ladies she too is professional.

She has to become even more mature after getting married.”

“My professional and family liabilities are different but I need to handle both with enough care to strike a balance between the two. I am also luck y to have got married into a family who have supported me and my career fully well.”

While Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan draped in a glittery white sari with red border not only added a serene look to her beauty but added loads of charm to her persona. Ash literary seems to be in awe with Mani Ratnam who launched her in Iruvar in 1997. “I must thank and credit Mani sir for having conceptualized this awesome character for me. I had it all for me.

My character Ragini has to perform dances, stunts as well as facing the brunt of the weird character 'Raavan'. Believe me; I had to perform in the dense, dark and a dangerous forest crawling with snakes, leeches and all the possible creepy critters.

Mani sir would wake us up at sharp 5a.m. All of us would go on a Reiki and come back by eight and had to be ready for our first shot. Mani sir is so polite he would always say 'be your real self'.

0 comments: