GALLERIES OF AISHWARYA RAI

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aishwarya Rai and Eva Longoria bond well at Cannes

Two of the most glamorous women in the world, Aishwarya Rai and Eva Longoria bonded well at the Cannes film festival where they walked the red carpet together as representatives of L’Oreal.

cannes-3

They were also joined by Rachida Bakni, who starred in the original French version of the movie, Chaos that Aishwarya was supposed to act in.

Aishwarya had several memorable moments in Cannes like meeting up with legendary French actor Jean Reno, American actor- director Woody Allen, and catching glimpses of some happening movies like the opening movie, Blindness, Woody Allen’s Vicky Christina Barcelona and the latest Indiana Jones flick.

This time, her sartorial sense was appreciated compared to previous appearances at Cannes.

An exhausted and jet-lagged, Aishwarya laughs and says, “I don’t even want to think about what people thought of my clothes. To me, how I conduct myself at Cannes and how people react to me is far more important than what I wear. Cannes has always been a marvelous and memorable experience. And this time too, it was no different!”

0 comments: